Friday, February 6, 2009

First Blog Ever

Well, okay. If you count the one blog I put on MySpace a year ago, then this is not my first blog EVER. But as far as the world of blogging with intent goes, this is my first blog ever.

That’s the way I know I am becoming an old fart. We will call this “Awareness # 1″ I am about to turn 45 and I have never blogged with intent until now. Also, I just created a Facebook page within the last few months. I was so surprised to find a lot of my friend on there! WoW! I really am behind the times…

Upon this blog I will type all of the new awarenesses that come to me, and they all start with, “Well, here is something I never thought I would do when I got older!” Please, feel free to comment and add your observations of middle age and aging that I lovingly call, “Old Fart Awarenesses.” Let the blogging begin!

1 comment:

  1. I just signed up on facebook recently too. I found an old elementary school buddy from when I lived on an air force base in the 70's...weird. His sister and I were good friends at the time...hell we were between 8 and 10 years old.

    Thanks for stopping by MY blog, I just thought I'd reciprocate. Us Middle Aged Folks gotta stay together. Congrats on the new blog. Love the web address.

    ReplyDelete